How to get up and running with the Spaulding Solution.
- 1. Set up your organization, sites and users by filling out the Organizational Assessment Guide
- 2. Once you receive login credentials, pair and connect the Bluetooth Spaulding ECG device to your mobile device
- 3. Make sure your moble device is connected to the internet (wifi)
- 4. Open the Spaulding mobile app and log in
- 5. Record a 10 second or 5 minute ECG
- If you have any questions or issues with steps 1-5, please review the videos below or the FAQ section.
Need a password reset and a PIN? The PIN is 123456.
The Spaulding Solution
Pairing a Device
Pairing Bluetooth with Apple iOS Devices
Pairing Bluetooth with Google Android Device
Setting up a Microsoft Windows Device
Go to the settings icon of your iOS, Android, or Windows device and activate the Bluetooth signal. Now, press and hold the middle button on the Spaulding ECG device until you see the letter P in order to blue tooth pair the device with the tablet.
You will see the serial number of the device appear on your blue tooth list. Click the Spaulding device on your Bluetooth list. Once you see the letter P with a dot next to it “P.” you will know the pairing has been successful. You will also see “connected” listed next to the Spaulding device on your Bluetooth list.
Once the pairing has been established, you will no longer have to pair the devices again. Please note that a Bluetooth connection between the Spaulding device and the tablet is a 1 to 1 connection. You will not want two mobile devices synced with the Spaulding device competing for a Bluetooth signal.
Taking an ECG
The first step in collecting any quality ECG is placing the electrodes in the proper location on the patient's chest. Always prepare the skin by cleaning and shaving the electrode locations to assure a quality ECG tracing.
The WebECG software is available via a standard internet connection. Simply connect to your browser and go to www.spauldingwebecg.com to log in to your account. You will utilize the same username and password credentials you used to log into your client application.
Once you are logged in, you can select the “search” button is a simple way to pull up all the ECG’s for your facility. Scroll down until you locate the ECG you just acquired. View the ECG.
The client application is available for download on the google store on your android devices or the apple app store on your iOS devices. The windows app may be downloaded through our link on our website at www.spauldingmedical.com. The client application is free.
The first time you open the application you will be asked to enter your credentials. You will either register as a new user or you will have your credentials emailed to you ahead of time depending on how your account is set up. It will ask you if you would like to allow the app to send you push notifications. We recommend allowing this in order to allow for the app to launch as soon as you power on the Spaulding device.
WebECG Technical Organization Administration
• Press and hold the button once to turn the device on and go into pairing mode
• Press the button quickly and you will see a number 1 – 9 which indicates battery life.
• 9 indicates that the device is fully charged.
• Press and hold the button to turn off the device. You will want to keep the device off when not in use in order to preserve the battery in between uses.
• To charge the device, plug the usb cable into the usb port and plug into your computer or wall charger.
• The patient cable connects in the large port. You will want to connect electrodes to the patient cable before you place the electrodes on the patient and plug into the device.
• Create workflows so the right person receives ECGs. This is very easy to update and configure.
• View and manage ECGs
• Manage user rights and security